Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How can I find an inmate who is incarcerated in Travis County jail?

Travis County sheriff's office offers a tool to help you search online for inmates currently in custody quickly and relatively easily. You can find inmate information HERE.

How can I tell which type of bond is required?

Find the defendants charges by using the inmate search tool, bond information appears under each charge.

How do I visit an inmate?

1. In person
You must schedule your Face to Face Visit at least 24 hours in advance.

2. Video visitation

You can call 512-854-9889 (Jail Information Line) to obtain the visitation information.

How do I contact an inmate?

For more information on contacting an inmate, click here.

How do I send an inmate money?

There are three ways to send money:

1. In person at:
TCCC, Finance Office, Bldg. #230
3614 Bill Price Rd.
Del Valle, Texas 78617
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm.

2. By mail to:
Inmate Trust Fund
P.O Box 1368
Del Valle, Texas 78617
Include these information: Inmate name, booking number, date of birth, sender's name and return address. (No fees apply)

3. Western Union
Click here to send money online.